I have been battling an incisional hernia on my belly button. I had an open wound (that will not heal) already from a cyst removal right beside it. Yes. A cyst and a hernia became best friends and have been quite the pain since.
The next day after my first run. I started having some pain that increased to the point of being in the emergency room. Long story short, no more running until after I’m cleared post surgery. I did do a bit of a swim yesterday. But tomorrow I start a primarily liquid diet to keep from getting what they think I had again.
I will be doing two meals of Shakeology and one of solid food each day.
Next, I am having unbelievable back pain and will seea doctor about that this week. It didn’t bother me during my run. But is increasingly getting worse.
On top of everything else, I have ADHD and I forget things all of the time. Part of this is for me to see if I canmanage my symptoms better.
Comments
Post a Comment